Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon ideas in July?

My fiance and I are having a really hard time trying to figure out where to go on our honeymoon in July. We were thinking an all inclusive resort in the Caribean or Mexico, but are afraid it will be too hot. Can anyone give me any ideas? Where is everyone else going in the July or August month??

Re: Honeymoon ideas in July?

• Bora Bora, Tahiti and Moorea has good weather May - October.  That's where me and FI are probably going to go.
    Hawaii is always lovely
    Fiji is good weather too
    Anniversary
  • We are honeymooning in late June into July in Fiji. It's their "winter" then but it'll still be in the low 80's which is perfect.

The Caribbean isn't that bad that time of year. Honestly you get used to it after a bit and just make sure you keep yourself hydrated. Plus if it's too hot make sure you plan lots of pool/ocean activities.
  • I think Mexico is a great place for a honeymoon. Even though it may be hot in July, you can cool off in the ocean or pool, so I wouldn’t worry. I have been to Mexico quite a few times in the summer and enjoyed it despite the heat. One of my favorite places in Mexico is Puerto Vallarta. Have you thought about honeymooning there? One resort I think would be perfect for your honeymoon is Dreams Puerto Vallarta. It’s all-inclusive and situated on a gorgeous beach. This resort in my opinion offers the perfect balance between relaxation and fun. You can spend the day snorkeling and kayaking, or you can simply lounge on the beach. If you do choose Dreams, be sure you and your future hubby get a couple’s massage at the spa-it’s amazing!
  • We are going to Lake Tahoe (California/Nevada stateline) in late July. We went last summer and have been before we met and we LOVE it! :) I recommend it.
    Anniversary
  • We're thinking of going to Belize for our July honeymoon.  It may be hot, but the ocean is right there which keeps the coast cool!  We also like all the rainforest/Mayan ruins stuff we can do. And July is off-season there because of the heat, so we're prob going to taking advantage of the discounts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards