Arizona-Phoenix
Options

inexpensive reliable Florist

My wedding is on March 11, 2011 and I'm trying to find an inexpensive florist for my tiny wedding, we really on need my flowers, maybe something for my attendant. can any one recommend any one in the east valley? I really would like to keep it under $100 I dont want anything too flashy just something pretty.  Any help would be appreicated.

Re: inexpensive reliable Florist

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Scroll to the bottom of the first page of threads on the board...there's a florist thread with 12 responses.  HTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you  ^_^
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Wolz's which isn't quite in the east valley, but they deliver everywhere in the valley no matter the size of the order, and were really wonderful to work with! We had a really small order and budget for flowers and Barbara really came up with some amazing ideas to get us a lot more for our money.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i posted this in the other flower thread too, but events by first rose is awesome for just bouquets and corsages! i'm paying around $500 for all the bouquets, corsages, boutonierres and a couple of boxes of rose petals. plus they're located in chandler. :)

http://www.firstroseevents.com/home.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Butterfly Petals for my wedding, she was fantastic and far less expensive than all the others I spoke to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Costco and other grocers if your wedding is really going to be intimate. There are very few styles of boquets that you cannot do yourself. I'm doing the flowers for myself-7 bridesmaids and all the bouts. When I get flowers- my bday, anniversaries, graduation- I practice on them. It's very easy to make your boquet and with the beautiful roses available at most stores it's cost effective. For your first boquet- go with a dome shaped. You can handtie them with ribbon and use studded straight pins to hold in in place. A lot of girls are inserting crystals into the roses for the glamorous look- you can find them at hobby lobby. You can't go wrong when you diy roses as long as you follow a couple of basic tips. Youtube tutorials and practice!

Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Butterfly petals, Amanda was wonderful and I loved our flowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank god for Hobby Lobby and 50% off floral sales, I decided to bite the bullet and go with fake flowers, but I did find some that look and feel real. so for all of the flowers, my bouq, MoH bouq, pom for my daughter and corsage for the Best Womain :P it looks like I will be under budget for the flowers for the wedding ^____^ made my fiance and I very happy.

Thank you every one for all of your advise, if it wasnt for all of you knotties then I never would have thought of Hobby Lobby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards