Connecticut
Options

Good check!

4 out of my 5 bridesmaids came shopping for dresses today - we found one, agreed on it, everyone tried theirs on, got measured and put down the deposit - in about an hour!
September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here it is...

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?style=7014

Dress color is celadon and the trim color is robin's egg   :)
    September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GREAT CHECK!!! That has to be a record. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very Pretty!
  • Options
    lawrajilawraji member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same dresses too!!! i love them.. ours are expresso and the trim is tea rose!!
  • Options
    TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love alfredo angelo! Did you go to the new store in Manchester?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Jr. BM almost went with this dress...ended up picking something very similar from the Alfred Angelo line...nice check!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_good-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:80b2246e-14fe-4ac8-b1f9-c08fc1ca5744Post:0f24714f-0ded-4eca-845a-05b24f31315b">Re: Good check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love alfredo angelo! Did you go to the new store in Manchester?
    Posted by TBee99[/QUOTE]

Actually, I live in RI - I am getting married in Mystic. I live in the northern part of RI, we went to the new store in Attleboro. It was nice, I might go back with my dress to try on veils, undergarments, shoes etc. because I liked them.

Also, dresses were 15% off Saturday - yay!

I am a bridesmaid in another wedding (2 weeks aftermine) and she is also getting AA bridesmaid dresses, so I will be going back next Sunday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards