Outdoor Weddings

Small wedding location in Napa/Sonoma?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a location in Napa or Sonoma where I can have a small wedding of about 50 guests. I am looking for something with pretty views, like a vineyard or a small inn.

Thanks!

Re: Small wedding location in Napa/Sonoma?

• Try asking on the local board for that area.  Click on Local Wedding Boards on the left side and pick the California one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We were just out there (Napa) for Thanksgiving and did a wine tour.  I asked how many weddings they do each year and she said that there's some ordinance for Napa (no idea about Sonoma) that prevents most wineries from hosting weddings. Several are grandfathered in but you might have very limited selections in Napa itself.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I'm getting married at Meadowood in Napa with an EXTREMELY small wedding, and I am so excited about it.  We are doing it at the croquet courts with croquet to follow since the fiance and I are horrible dancers.  It is beautiful there and the planner (Lori) is great.  I would definately recommend looking at Meadowood. 

Sonoma does not have the same marriage ordinances as Napa, so there are a ton more places there to tie the knot.
    Final Siggy Challenge: Favorite photo with FI
    At the Apple Orchard
  • check out churchill manor! Its lovely
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards