Florida-Central Florida

St. Augustine Columbia House

Has anyone done their reception or rehearsal dinner at the Columbia House?  I am trying to get an idea of amenities and pricing to see if they're in our budget before setting up an appointment (destination wedding.)

Re: St. Augustine Columbia House

• In Response to <a href="http://orlando.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_st-augustine-columbia-house?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:cef934f4-3a10-4308-ab17-509916b4945aPost:5849c14f-d2dc-4a73-8117-fd619cae70b3">St. Augustine Columbia House</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone done their reception or rehearsal dinner at the Columbia House?  I am trying to get an idea of amenities and pricing to see if they're in our budget before setting up an appointment (destination wedding.)
    Posted by BeachBride1216[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We had our rehearsal dinner there in March.  We had about 25 people, so we didn't have a private room, but we sat in an area away from everyone upstairs.  What we did to keep costs down was pick a few items off their menu and printed our own.  that way we could keep the food cost down.  And we ordered bottles of wine and sangria for the table.  Everyone really enjoyed it!  I think the cost of doing their package was like, $54 per person, but that didn't include any alcohol.  I wish I still had the info.  Just call them and ask for the manager.  he gave me to pricing over the phone.  

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards