Louisiana-New Orleans

Help with room block

Most of our guests will be from out of town and they are all on different budgets.....from students to CEOs, therefore we want to offer a wide range of hotel options. We were thinking of holding rooms at one hotel between $100-120, one hotel from $120-$150 and one hotel $150+.

Has anyone had any experience with the following? i'm trying to narrow them down but all the reviews online are pretty much the same and I live out of state so I am unable to visit the hotels. We are getting married in the French Quarter (Conti Street).

The $100-$120 options are Wyndham Riverfront, Holiday Inn French Quarter, St.Christopher
The $120-$150 options are Prince Conti, Bienville House and Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne.
The $150+ options are Le Pavillion, Maison Dupuy and Royal Sonesta.

Thanks for help.

Re: Help with room block

• kbsmom1kbsmom1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The only one I been to of these is La Pavillion....really beautiful, in CVB, dinning room has great food........used for one of our blocks.....also if you use them you can have your bridals taken there without a fee
  • edited December 2011
    When are you getting married? That will make a huge difference in hotel prices?

My wedding is in October and we chose Bienville House. International House was another of my top picks. The prices were great - especially for October. Both hotels are nice and offer great service. Bienville House just offered a little more and they were a bit more accommodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards