Rhode Island
Options

Rock Star Limo

Have seen mixed reviews on Rock Star limo but am really interested in them based on their quote...what are people's thoughts?

Re: Rock Star Limo

• Options
    jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding next July and then have been great to work with so far.  Very responsive through email and helpful when trying to figure out the schedule of the day.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding last August.  The drivers were great on the day-of, BUT the woman who we had to deal with for changes in time, etc. was tough to work with.  In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we inevitably (as these things always happen) had to change times, etc.  She acted like we were a major inconvenience. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding last May and loved them. I found their communication via email to be timely and accurate. They were on time and our trolley driver was pleasant and friendly. I would recc them!
  • Options
    Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used RockStar for my June wedding. We did the trolley The driver arrived early and was totally great as I forgot my ringbear's stuffed animal and had him turn around to go back to the hotel to get it. He had to negotiate a crazy turnaround in a narrow street in Narragansett as I wanted photos over at Hazard Rock.  He even went back to the hotel to make a "guest" run to bring people over to the Towers when my husband made the request that afternoon.  Rockstar was several hundred lower than the others and their price included the tip. I'd hire them again without hesitation. I had no issue with communication either.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for our wedding 4 weeks ago, I got a trolley from them and really liked the service.  They were easy to work with, great with communication, have an office open 24 hours a day which is amazing. I did have to make time changes with them the week of (most just coordinating stops) but they were great to work with and worked very hard to accomodate my requests and make sure all the details were perfect.  When the driver showed up he was on time and professional.  I had them make multiple runs of bridal party and guests and he was happy to do it.  When we went to tip him a little extra, he tried to decline the tip and let us know the tip was already included in the price. 

I would definitely recommend them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards