Maine
Options

bird cage centerpieces

k so my cake topper is two doves and my planner and I want to use antique looking birdcages with flowers and little stuffed doves for centerpieces. Any one have any ideas where I could find some? and for cheap? The budgets getting tighter an tighter as we get closer! 100 days away ahhhhh!!!

Re: bird cage centerpieces

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you're located, but there's a great, GIANT flea market in Brunswick every Saturday and Sunday from 9-5. You might find stuff there, but it would require some hunting.

You could also try store that sell garden stuff, like a Skillins or another greenhouse. They may have decorate bird cages that could be fairly inexpensive. I feel like I've even seen some at Michael's, but they don't look very antiquey. But real antiques would likely be expensive and hard to find a lot of.

Good luck! I'll be on the lookout and let you know if I spot anything good. LOVE the idea, btw!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found one for my card box on e bay.  If you are patient you may be able to find a good buy that way. 

Edit** I re read your post... Only 100 days away you may not be able to be too patient , but I would still check out e bay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    save-on-crafts.com has birdcages for pretty reasonable prices. I've bought a couple from them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw these at Michaels -- $15 and 40% off!

Anniversary
  • Options
    aygueraayguera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw a whole bunch at Marshall's in their home section. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards