New York-Western

Ceremony music

I'm late to the game on this, but anyone have any suggestions for ceremony musicians in the buffalo area? I'm looking for something other then an organ ... but the church is dragging their feet getting back to us. Any suggestions would help.

Re: Ceremony music

• jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Noteworthy Intervals in Williamsville. They were very easy to work with, and very professional. Linda called me several times in the months before the wedding to get everything just right. We had the flute, violin, and cello for an outdoors wedding. When I got close enough to the door to be able to hear the prelude, I was like holy crap they sound awesome! They came in afterwards and played for our cocktail hour as well.
    http://www.decidio.com/local-businesses/v-49-musicians/new+york/Williamsville/noteworthy-intervals-60142.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using musicians from The Community Music School of Buffalo.  We'll have a cellist, pianist, and a singer. www.communitymusicbuffalo.org/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Buffalo Strings and chose the violin duo.  They were amazing.  It definitely added to the ceremony in a way that an organ can't.  They have a website, www.buffalostrings.com, and are very cooperative.  If you hire them, tell Nadia Jessica & Zarni referred you.  (I planned my wedding from Miami, and never actually got to MEET them)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards