Nebraska-Omaha

Creating Atmosphere

Hey ladies-- does anyone have Creating Atmosphere's address?? Thanks!

Re: Creating Atmosphere

• wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They don't have an actual place yet. Dustin will arrange a meeting usually depending on what is around you. We have always met at a Starbucks. I do know they are looking for a location though.

If you need to send something, I do have the address I mailed my deposit and contract to and can get that if that helps. Email me at wishonastar01 at gmail dot come if you would like.

Also, for what it is worth, he just posted on FB that they will be out unavailable until the beginning of next week.

• edited December 2011
    Yeah I saw that. I'm one of his clients but I don't have his address :( I will email you for that address. Thanks so much, I appreciate it!!
  • edited December 2011
    Are the prices pretty reasonable there?
  • wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_creating-atmosphere?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:aacbab29-0966-4811-bb96-15342f87b69fPost:cbe509d0-4c70-495d-a522-14d314931f10">Re: Creating Atmosphere</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are the prices pretty reasonable there?
    Posted by amanda+schultz[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Very!  When I first met with Dustin I told him all my wants/hopes, but also told him my budget.  He has not only done a great job of keeping with my budget, but also turning what I wanted into more than I could have originally hoped for.  He works with budgets of all sizes so I would contact him and let him know where you would like to be and if he can fit that need.  You have nothing to lose and my guess is you won't be disappointed. =)</div><div>
    </div><div>Jill</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Dustin is really good. He will work with all budgets. Even super small things, like if you only want a bridal bouquet, to huge, large-scale transformations and complete decor and lighting.  He can wring so much more out of each decorating dollar than I could, and his ideas are great!  His email is creatingatmosphere@gmail.com and I think he just launched his website too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards