October 2013 Weddings

Monday

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great. We went on a scrapbook weekend where I completed 18 pages of our wedding book and 3 pages of randoms.

This is one of the pages.

I pulled something so hard off this weekend too. My friend that I went with is my MOH. She had no idea I was going to ask her. So while I was making all of the girls pages I was listing BM, FG all that stuff. Her page was last to make since I had to make sure she wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. She almost got a peak at the letters I was cutting out on the Cricuit but I was able to put something over the top without her noticing. So It got down to the end where I just needed to add the letters. Im shaking at this point because I was worried she'd notice as I was doing it. I pulled it off! She had no clue what I was doing because she was working so hard on her page. I showed her mom, aunt, and cousin and they loved it. I showed it to her, she looked at it said "thats really cute" two seconds later her mouth dropped wide open and her exact words were "Holy f*ck are you kidding me?!" and almost started crying. Unfortunately no one had the camera out waiting for her reaction.

We ate basically junk all weekend with some healthy meals mixed in so I am ready for healthy food all week.

I start training at BWW as a second job on the weekends tonight. This week is going to suck. I work 7-4 at my regular job then 5-volume(when it slows down I will be first to leave) at BWW Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri and then 10-volume on Sat. I am going to be one tired person come Sat. afternoon.

Re: Monday

• That is a very busy week, and weekend! Sounds like you got a lot done though!

My weekend was just as busy, but maybe not as work intensive. 

I was sick on Thursday from work, so I had an extra day of weekend (not really, I slept). On Friday, FI and I went to Beauty and the Beast on stage (favorite movie EVER!) Saturday, I had a final for school, working on a different final project and then engagement pictures!! We had so much fun. Then after pics we went to dinner with a friend at BBW (go figure! We love that place...Stina can you get us a discount?! Haha) Then yesterday was FI birthday. He had some school work to do, so I did yard cleanup. Then we went to dinner with his mom. On top of it, he was so tired from going to the hospital in the middle of the night. His sister was having false labor!

It was a good weekend, but very tiring! 

Just a little teaser :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats a cute picture!

Haha I get 25% off when I am not working at 50% off while working. I guess I get free meals during training too so you can try things you normally wouldn't.

• Stina sounds like you had a good weekend. Your scrapbook page is beautiful :).

I got a lot of R&R which I desperately needed. Went to the MDRF for a few hours saturday, had a couple of girlfriends over sunday. Otherwise lots of sleep and relaxation on the couch for this girl.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b70eab2f-db0d-474b-8fd8-247df405832cPost:e05176ab-da64-46a3-8c6b-cc6f5ed46b05">Re: Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I was creative enough to scrap book and the page you posted looks so cute. I didn't work this weekend which was nice.  I would so much some weeks it is like I have a 2nd job and wished I got paid ot.  Mostly the only thing I was clean and relaxed. On Friday we went to an Irish bar and saw a band. On Sunday I had a  flag football (we lost ): in the am, but at least we are going to play-offs In the evening we watched Sunday night football. <strong>What is BWW?</strong>
    Posted by snippet17[/QUOTE]

Buffalo Wild Wings

• Love the scrapbook page! I had a relaxing weekend for a change, went to Toyland opening at a local store and relaxed the rest of Saturday and yesterday we had our e pics and the Packer game!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards