Not Engaged Yet
Options

Open Letter Wednesday

Dear BF,

I love you so much.  Only a few more weeks now.  I know you have a lot to do but keep up the good pace.

Love GF

Dear whomever, ( not sure who to address this to, God may be)

Please let my sister's surprise bridal shower go perfectly and have everything work out wonderfully.  I am so excited for it.

Sincerely,
MOH

Dear self,

Your are getting lazy your workouts should be better and more than what you are doing right now.  get motivated please.

Love,

Me

Anniversary

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    Dear Self,

Get motivated. This lazy sh!t isn't you. What happened since you've been in Michigan?? Get over it. NOW.

Love,
    Me

Dear BF,

I love you. I adore you. I really do, but you need to figure this sh!t out. You not knowing what you want, and what's going to make you happy is really getting old. I understand it completely, because that's where I'm at. The problem is that you are saying so many conflicting things, it's making me nervous and crazy. Crossing my fingers that one of the jobs you applied for calls you back. I think it would help.

Love
    GF

Dear School,

Holy he!lfire. If I take two semesters of full loads... I can be done with community college and back in a university. In 3ish years, I could finally have something. 2 Associates and a Bachelors.... that's nothing to thumb your nose at. I guess $33K+ in loans, and 8 years will be finally worth something after all lol.

Excited lady
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:adac50fa-8c9b-4198-a4d2-c93a1dceabfe">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Boobs: Hello!  Nice to meet you. Love, Tarra Dear cats, Fuuckyouall. Sincerely, I wanted to sleep in.<strong> Dear house: Friday we're closing on you!!  I'm so excited and we bought you new hardwoods last night!! Love love love, Your new owner.
    </strong>Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

I'm so excited for you!!!! <3
  • Options
    Yay Tarra
    So excited a new house soon!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear Self,

That's two days in a row that you've gotten up at 4:50am & went to the gym before work. Engagement pictures are four weeks from Sunday! KEEP IT UP!

Yea, that's all I got for today. 

• Options
    Yay rdr! Where are your engagement pics being done?  I thought you said Asbury park, but that's where my sister had hers done so I may be getting confused.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:5c55b25e-f33d-4e80-a9c0-f8b0998a1da9">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay rdr! Where are your engagement pics being done?  I thought you said Asbury park, but that's where my sister had hers done so I may be getting confused.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>We were scheduled to do them at Asbury Park but after talking about it this weekend we actually changed it to Liberty State Park. We have more of a connection to LSP since we live right here & we go there all the time. I'm excited! Except I'm sure as it gets closer my nerves & anxiety will start to kick in like they did when we were first supposed to do them haha</div>

• Options
    Can't wait to see the pics I bet they will look great!

Anniversary

• Options
    Rdr, I'm so excited for your pics! :) Also, YAY for getting up at the a$$ crack of morning and going to the gym! :) Spread some of that motivation around, will ya? :)
  • Options
    Aw thanks ladies! I have to start thinking about wtf I'm going to wear so it doesn't come down to the last minute & I have nothing. I guess I was fortunate it rained the day we were originally scheduled for e-pics because I had know idea back then. 

Irish -- Do you do better working out in the morning or at night? Honestly, it's rough getting up as early as I have to in order to get it done in the morning before work but I feel like it's SO worth it. I was really tempted to snooze & skip it this morning until I remembered how nice it was just being able to go home after work. It frees up my whole night & I also don't have to worry about something coming up last minute & having to miss the gym altogether. 

• Options
    Dear Aug 18,

Although I love summer and it is already flying by, please hurry and get here. I am so sick of the drama my sister's wedding is causing.

Sincerely,

One annoyed sister

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear NEY Ladies,

I need your help! I also have engagement pics coming up soon and have NO idea what to wear! I am always afraid to try new outfits but you ladies seem to always look awesome!

The unfashionable
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear FI,

These 3:30 am shifts you are the next two weeks suck. Miss you!

Love you!

• Options
    Awe LIV, sounds like you have an awesome job now and great co-workers. And that Mo of yours, sounds like a keeper!

• Options
    Liv, your work sounds like a fantastic place! It makes me so happy knowing there are people in the world like you, and them!
    --------------

Dear August,
    Get here already!! I know I like having days off, but Im so excited to start my program! I need to be doing something better with my time than sitting on my butt slowly falling prey to MLP!!
    ~ Eager Student

Dear BF,
    Thank you for taking me shooting, and to the river to catch mutasnt giant polywogs, and to the drive-in! Next time we go to the Drive-in, though, lets see something more boring, so we can get some good high school make-out time, ok? Thats what Drive-ins are for.
    ~ Starting to Find Love for Sacramento

Dear Mom/Dad,
    Please please please come to visit me!!! Not at the same time though, that would be awkward.
    ~ Your loving daughter
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:a4cada10-6428-4b94-8505-f7084a036a61">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw thanks ladies! I have to start thinking about wtf I'm going to wear so it doesn't come down to the last minute & I have nothing. I guess I was fortunate it rained the day we were originally scheduled for e-pics because I had know idea back then.  <strong>Irish -- Do you do better working out in the morning or at night? Honestly, it's rough getting up as early as I have to in order to get it done in the morning before work but I feel like it's SO worth it. I was really tempted to snooze & skip it this morning until I remembered how nice it was just being able to go home after work. It frees up my whole night & I also don't have to worry about something coming up last minute & having to miss the gym altogether. 
    </strong>Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

No frickin' clue - I have always gone in between work and school  - but now that school is out for the summer, I find so much other things that need my attention after work. But I SUCK at getting up early most days.
  • Options
    Dear Summer 2013,

A year is way too long to wait. I want H and I's African Adventure to start NOW. Be here now.

Sincerely,

An impatient traveller

Dear Leasing Company,

Pay the damn elevator maintenance bill so I don't have to walk down 18 flights of stairs when I'm late for work in the morning. Also, either find a way to actually get rid of the bed bugs in my apartment or replace the matress that's ruined due to YOUR negligence and move us the hell out of that place. 

Sincerely,

Someone who needs to buy a house ASAP
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Dear bf and bf's bbf,
    You guys were amazing. My 30th birthday/housewarming couldn't have gone better. You guys were the perfect hosts and allowed me to enjoy time with our guests without having to worry about a thing. Thank you sooo much for relieving the stress I've been under the past few weeks getting ready for last week. I can't thank you enough and I love you both!

-d

--

Dear life,
    You rock. My 30s are already awesome (only 4 days in).

-d
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Yay glad the party went so well MSU!!  I actually was a bit bummed when I turned but 2 weeks later was the first offcial date with my now BF.  Glad your 30's are staring out so well!

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear Hair, You look friggin' fantastic today and I am proud to have you on my head. Whatever you're doing... Keep it up. Love, Me
  • Options
    Dear Next 7 Days,

Please go by as quickly as possible, since I have to work 6/7 of you.

Thanks, 
    Girl who knows all the days off in a row are worth it

Dear Self,

Good job either getting to the gym or doing a home workout most days. Time to start getting back on track with WW, ok?

Love,
    Hopefully soon to be skinnier me

Dear BF,

Thank you SO much for your efforts in keeping the house clean, I really do notice and appreciate it. 

Love, 
    So much less stressed out GF
  • Options

Dear School,
    F U!  Not cool telling us we would be fine and get into all our classes then come time to register guess what? All the classes we need (did you read need not want?) are full. 
    Wishing I had gone to a private school,
    Your new student who decided to do something productive for her summer instead of going to orientation.

Dear Allergies,
    I know you are here to stay for the whole summer but could you let up just a little?
    Eyes and Nose of Raven

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Dear Biznitches,

Miss you guys! <3

Love,
    Oceana

Dear Inner (and Middle?) Ears,

Clear already. This whole "double ear infection" business is le suck.

Kthxbye,
    O

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    Oceana!  *Tackle hug*  How have you been?  Besides the whole inner ear infections?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Dear Oceana,
    That post made me happy.

Love,
    Sorry I had to break up with Shark Science.

--
    Dear Colleagues,
    Please actually respond to my emails in a timely manner.  I don't send them out for my health.

Thanks,
    B.

--
    Dear Polo,
    I get to have lunch and wine and cupcakes with you in less than a week.  ZOMG.

Love,
    Peek

PS: CUPCAKES
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:ce01897b-778b-494d-a838-45eecb8187d9">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oceana!  *Tackle hug*  How have you been?  Besides the whole inner ear infections?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Double ear infection (have no idea if it's inner or middle, doc didn't say) and a severe sinus infection. That's what I get for crossing the Atlantic. :/

Things are good...crazy, but good. I've been crazy busy with school and work lately, hence my disappearing act. I'm more or less living  in the lab as of late. :/ Good news is, we're getting ready to start the home buying process. We're going in for preapproval next month and we're keeping our fingers crossed to at least know where we are going (if not be in the process of moving) by Christmas. :)

How are you, my dear?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:a19f9830-367a-4c2d-bde4-d235daf7f06d">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Dear Oceana, That post made me happy. Love, Sorry I had to break up with Shark Science.</strong> -- Dear Colleagues, Please actually respond to my emails in a timely manner.  I don't send them out for my health. Thanks, B. -- Dear Polo, I get to have lunch and wine and cupcakes with you in less than a week.  ZOMG. Love, Peek PS: CUPCAKES
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

You may break up with shark science, but once you're in, you're never out. :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:8327909b-c0e2-45dd-9d42-9df99034d101">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : Double ear infection (have no idea if it's inner or middle, doc didn't say) and a severe sinus infection. That's what I get for crossing the Atlantic. :/ Things are good...crazy, but good. I've been crazy busy with school and work lately, hence my disappearing act. I'm more or less living  in the lab as of late. :/ Good news is, we're getting ready to start the home buying process. We're going in for preapproval next month and we're keeping our fingers crossed to at least know where we are going (if not be in the process of moving) by Christmas. :) How are you, my dear?
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]
    :( I hope you feel better soon!  That sounds terrible!  Where did you go over the pond?

Yaya for home buying process!  You must be so excited!  Is there anything you want in the house?

I am doing good.  I'm an old married hag now ;)  and H and I are living it up in Germany where we are working on an organic farm for the summer.  We are having a great time :)  Now just trying to figure out some school stuff and that is making me want to punch myself in the face.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7735bc2e-5fb3-4fe8-82a1-716a9c1d6064Post:a8a78c7d-2172-489f-9acf-04f0d8cc4143">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open Letter Wednesday : :( I hope you feel better soon!  That sounds terrible!  Where did you go over the pond?
    <strong>
    Spent a week in Salzburg. Unfortunately, it was a work trip, so it wasn't 100% relaxing. </strong>

Yaya for home buying process!  You must be so excited!  Is there anything you want in the house?

<strong>We're looking for a four bedroom with a living room and den. DH (and to some extent, I) work from home, so we want a dedicated office space (either the living room or den, depending on the layout). We also have out-of-town visitors all the time, so we want to have a guest bedroom. We're also hoping to find something without a pool, because we don't want to deal with the maintenance ($$) involved and we don't want the liability when we have kids. </strong>

I am doing good.  I'm an old married hag now ;)  and H and I are living it up in Germany where we are working on an organic farm for the summer.  We are having a great time :)  Now just trying to figure out some school stuff and that is making me want to punch myself in the face.

<strong>ZOMG you're murriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied! :) </strong>
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

• Options
    Hi there!

Good luck on the home-buying process.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards