Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

NWR Interview

I had my third interview (2 phone, 1 in person) yesterday and I REALLY hope I get the job (eventually).  The people, job and organization seem to be exactly what I want.  We'll see if I get interview #4 next week.  That would entail meeting with the VP of HR and a few other people.

BP - How did your interview go????

Re: NWR Interview

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It went REALLY well. I met with the two owners of the company.I should hear next week. Afterwards the one woman wanted me to meet everyone in the office, so she went around introducing me to people. They talked about salary benefits health vacation, so it looks good.
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck ladies!  
    edited December 2011
    Yes, good luck M!!!! And thanks NCV
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    BP, that sounds like you're heading towards an offer!  Good luck!

The people I met with kept trying to stay as neutral and non-promising as possible.  A lot of "ifs" and "whoever fills this position" etc.  I have to laugh because I work in HR and I know how difficult it is to interview people!

Thanks ladies.
    edited December 2011
    Ha, my people were not like that. I think once or twice they realized they weren't being neutral and said "hypothetically" but that was it. This was my 2nd in person interview though. The 1st one they were very IF, and this is what the job is, for who ever fills it. There are a few of you being interviewed, etc.

Good luck for interview #2!!
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of you! Good luck!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards