Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

AFFORDABLE teeth whitener?

Any suggestions on an affordable teeth whitener?  I went to get one the other day, and couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on one!!

Re: AFFORDABLE teeth whitener?

• Options
    Thank goodness for crest Whitestrips! I use a box every few years and have whiter teeth than anyone I know.
    When you know, you just know! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Crest Advanced Whitening toothpaste really does show whiter teeth in 2 weeks (or less)! And it's your toothpaste, so it's cleaning those bad boys too [: 
  • Options
    Being a Dental Hygienist, I would also recommend Crest White Stripes if you didn't want to do an in-office treatment. If you experience sensitivity during use, consider buying a "sensitive teeth" toothpaste, like sensodyne, to use while whitening. As for buying a whitening treatment on the internet, personally, I would avoid it. Stay with treatments that are either in stores such as Wal-mart, or your dentist's office. 
  • Options
    I also found that by using Crest 3D toothpaste my teeth are slightly whiter. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I use Crest White Strips about once per year to freshen my  smile (also a daily coffee drinker). I always use a $5 or $10 off coupon found through their website (crest.com) to get the best deal :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards