Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Now's the time to talk about your week...
Why you're glad it's Friday (or maybe why you aren't glad)! And your plans for the weekend-WR and NWR!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!!

• I'm glad it's Friday! I wish the weather forecast for this weekend was warmer. My week was "uugh" I received a follow up email from a second videographer (our 1st choice) we interviewed and a follow up email from the florist. Explaining the reasons for calling off my wedding to the vendors has been the hardest part. But I've talked to almost everyone so soon this part will be over and I can move forward...I made the right decision, I'm not sad about it, I have a great support system of family and friends who completely understand and support my decision and I am looking forward to what the future will bring. The only other unresolved thing is the fact that he won't come get the ring or his half of the money that was in our joint account...so when he finally does decide to make an appearance I hope it's cut dry and to the point and no "I'm sorry, yada, yada". This weekend I have plans but they are outdoor activities but if the weather is too cold I'm staying in the house instead lol. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_happy-friday-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:df0e8e5c-ff26-4978-9d21-66b4f666a65fPost:5d80a3aa-714c-42d2-9064-e9c5b57a056b">Re: Happy Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad it's Friday! I wish the weather forecast for this weekend was warmer. My week was "uugh" I received a follow up email from a second videographer (our 1st choice) we interviewed and a follow up email from the florist. Explaining the reasons for calling off my wedding to the vendors has been the hardest part. But I've talked to almost everyone so soon this part will be over and I can move forward...I made the right decision, I'm not sad about it, I have a great support system of family and friends who completely understand and support my decision and I am looking forward to what the future will bring. The only other unresolved thing is the fact that he won't come get the ring or his half of the money that was in our joint account...so when he finally does decide to make an appearance I hope it's cut dry and to the point and no "I'm sorry, yada, yada". This weekend I have plans but they are outdoor activities but if the weather is too cold I'm staying in the house instead lol. 
    Posted by BlissPhilly[/QUOTE]

Can you mail him a check? I probably would't put the diamond in the mail, but it's easier to put that somewhere safe until he decides to come get it. I'm glad you're taking things so well... I hope it doesn't end up being too cold for your plans this weekend!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hate Fridays at this point, I wish it were any other day of the week. I'll be glad it's Friday come 6:30.

No plans for the weekend... just relaxing and trying to clean out my bedroom. It's time to switch out my winter and summer clothes. I'm also going to try to give a lot to Goodwill because I need new stuff and I don't have any room in my closet. I don't wear half the stuff in there anyway.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bliss, you are a very courageous  woman.  Keep on Smilin.

I'm so glad it's Friday!!! I had a genius idea of taking my 19 month olds binkie on Tuesday. He usually only had it at bedtime but he handed it back to me at bedtime on Tuesday so they disappeared-- it's been a LONNNNNNGGG week!! 4 days later, he doesn't even ask for them!! At first he was extremely whiny and clingy! So glad I did it though!

Busy weekend as usually for us.  Saturday I have to get my nails done and I'm trying to attend a Mom Prom at the Barnaby's in Aston to benefit Alex's Lemonade stand. Sunday, we're helping my brother move then headin' to Valley Forge Park to have our Engagement photos done with Ron Evans Photography.
    I'll try to learn how to post some when they come in.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Bliss - So sorry to hear about your canceled nuptials! Hang in there, glad you are taking it well. I would do what PP said and mail him a check if it is a lot of money.

No WR plans for this weekend, we're at the 7 month mark and kind of in that lull where there is nothing to do at the moment. Been looking for bridesmaid dresses but haven't found anything great yet, going at the end of May with all the girls I think. Weather is a little chilly this weekend, I wish the warmer weather would come back! Hoping to have a relaxing weekend since our w/e's are usually jam packed with things to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards