Wedding Reception Forum

Silk Flowers Factory

I'm trying to figure out a way to save on flowers and wondering if anyone has ordered from silk flowers factory?
http://www.silkflowersfactory.com

I don't want flowers that look fake, but I'm trying to plan off from a small budget. and I'm leaning towards a bouquet like this:

Re: Silk Flowers Factory

• Stay away from this company!!  They screwed me out of about $120.  I ordered "purple" roses, except when the orders came, they were all different colors of purple.  I contacted customer service and they couldn't do anything because the roses all came from different overseas factories.  So... i was told to reorder AT MY OWN EXPENSE!  Wow, what a joke.
  • Ladies, always remember that if you order something online, USE A CREDIT CARD (or a debit card with purchase protection) so if the item arrives not as described, you can do a chargeback and get all your money back. I have seen very mixed reviews of this company but am leaning towards trying them since I've seen some very pretty bouquets made from their silks. I plan on using a credit card so that if everything arrives looking like crap, I KNOW I can get a refund.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards