Connecticut

Looking for Gown for my plus sized body!!!

Does anyone know of a bridal boutique that has plus sized samples other than Alfred Angelo and DB in Connecticut? I am in Stamford (NY border) but I am willing to drive! We just moved here from outta state and I dont know where to start! Thanks!
~Soon to be Mrs. Medeiros~

Re: Looking for Gown for my plus sized body!!!

• I'm not sure what you mean by "plus size", but I bought my dress at Stars in Avon, and they had me trying on samples that were size 16.  Not sure how high they go?
  • Stylish Impression in Farmington has a range of plus size dresses - they were phenomenal looking for dresses - we bought every dress for my bridal party there! I got my gown, my bridesmaids dresses, MOB and MOG dresses and my RD dress there! The staff there has been phenomenal as well!
  • I second Stylish Impressions they have alot of plus size samples for you to try on, I loved the helpe that I got from Diane! :)
  • bridal bells in berlin in central ct she has a huge selection of plus size gowns by morilee and some other designers she has more than anyone else in the area. also niantic ( near the shoreline) bridal mall they have a outlet where you buy sample gowns and they are very affordable and she has lots to choose from 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards