August 2013 Weddings

Engagement Photo Sneak Peaks! PIP

I have to say - we had typical Seattle weather. Sun, rain and hail! My hair is naturally curly
so rain/hail is NOT my friend! FI also hurt his back at work a little over a week ago, so he was in pain most of the shoot. Luckily, to dodge the hail/rain we went and had a drink waiting for it to pass and the liquid "medicine" aka beer seemed to help him lighten up a bit.

All of the kissing pics made me laugh and you can tell if you look closely that I'm laughing in like every one!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photo Sneak Peaks! PIP

• They look great!!!!
  • Thank you! It's so funny how people will tell you what you think and it changes how you see them. Like the one with my ring in it, my friend pointed out that I look mad and like I have a man hand - now I'm DEF. not using it for my STD! I'm going with pics 1, 2 and 4 for them. SO excited :)
  • I like them all, but my favorite is the we're getting married one and I have to say the one with your ring in it and the red fingers I was going to tell you before I read your last post that I thought that was a sexy shot. Guess everyone has different perspectives.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_engagement-photo-sneak-peaks-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:32f1cad4-93b4-41ed-8239-c8a7e5386278Post:0d4cc395-211a-428a-9231-381b5242abbd">Re: Engagement Photo Sneak Peaks! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like them all, but my favorite is the we're getting married one and I have to say the one with your ring in it and the red fingers I was going to tell you before I read your last post that I thought that was a sexy shot. Guess everyone has different perspectives.
    Posted by Clio073[/QUOTE]

Thank you! See, things like that make me like the picture. I guess I can't please everyone, so it's best to go with what FI and I like :)
  • So cute, you both look genuinely happy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • they look great! Congrats :) I love the we're getting married one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They so cute! I love the were getting married one! The laughing is cute! I actually love almost all of the ones I'm laughing in mine. It makes it look more natural! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great pics all around!  Congrats!  And I'm with you on laughing during the kissing shots...none of ours even ended up usable we laughed so much.  Yours look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards