Tennessee

Nashville Videographer Vent

Hello all!  

My fiance and I booked a videographer from Infinite Media LLC back in December for our September 2012 wedding.  We had a contract and had given this guy a $240 deposit.  We found out last week that this company is no longer in business.  Their website is now gone and their phone number no longer works.  If anyone else knows anything about this company, any information would be appreciated. 

On the up side, we found another videographer that we are really excited about.  Hopefully that will be the worst thing that happens in our planning.

Thanks for listening!!  :-)

Re: Nashville Videographer Vent

• So sorry that happened to you! That is my worst nightmare...that one of my vendors might go out of business or disappear, so i can imagine how stressful that was. So glad things have worked out though!

image229 Invited
    image134 Have their dancing shoes ready!
    image95 Will be sitting this one out.
    image0 Undecided

• Hi, I booked with the same people...my fiance and I gave them a $500 deposit.  I can't believe they did not bother to contact anyone and just left us brides high and dry.  Really, it makes me so angry. 

Anyway, at the beginning of April I got in touch with Tracey Parker the second owner/photographer.  She had her own business, Infinite Events by Tracey.  Long story short she told me Mike moved back to Florida and the company was dissolved.  Since then however, Tracey's website has been taken down and her numbers are disconnected. 

I filed a claim through the Better Business Bureau and they were unable to contact either of them.  This is as far as I have gotten however I do intend to take them to small claims court.  I just fill like they shouldn't get away with everyone's deposits and or payments.  Hope this helps...and let me know if you find out anything on them.  

On a brighter note congrats on your engagement!!!!  I am sure you are starting to get excited I know I am!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards