New Jersey
Options

Central Jersey Vendor Help (DJ, Video and Limo)

Interested in some help finding a good DJ.  A lot of them of big packages with a lot of stuff we dont want.  Looking for good music at a reasonable price.

Video:  Prefer cinematography however it is ridiculously expensive.  Know of any good videographers?

Limo:  Reasonable priced limo.  Only need for 5 hours (church, pictures, to reception).

THanks!

Re: Central Jersey Vendor Help (DJ, Video and Limo)

• Options
    I would recommend Diverse Entertainment.  We worked with Angel but everyone there is amazing.  They had everyone at our wedding dancing all night!  They also offer photo and video I believe.  They are in woodbridge.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    We used ultimate entertainment and got our DJ and Video through them.  Both were great.

We used Santos limo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm not sure which parts of Jersey my vendors are from (my wedding was in Staten Island), but here is who I used:
    Photographer: Jason Rhee
    Video: Rob Villano
    Limo: Santos
    DJ: Dash of Class in Staten Island, but I think they have NJ offices as well
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DJ - we booked Venue Audio. They offer A LOT of things but are very much willing to work with you, keeping what you want and getting rid of what you don't.
    www.venueaudio.com

Video- we booked Northeast Horizons. Art is the owner and fabulous!
    www.northeasthorizons.com

Limo - we're working on :o)

And if you're looking for photo, we also booked Jason Rhee and he's awesome!  Great to work with with and talk to. Always on top of emails and getting back to you asap.

Both DJ and video guys were on top of emails and getting back to me quickly.  DJ (Justin)  even sends me emails here and there just to touch base and say hello.  We booked him well a year in advance and I like knowing I didn't book and get forgotten about until my big day. 
  • Options
    I absolutely recommend Santos for your limo - we used them for our wedding in October and could not have been happier. The driver arrived 30 minutes earlier and was so friendly and helpful (picking up my dress when it dragged on the ground, carrying my bouquet, opening the church doors, etc).  They will match their competitors' prices too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Limo - Santos
    DJ - Scratch Weddings - DJ Alias
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A lot of people I know used Santos Limo.  I take it their rates are good. 

For dj the only 2 I have on my list to visit once we actually get a date is DJ Gaza (www.74events.com) and Rob at Colorblind Productions (www.colorblindprd.com).  I've seen them both at other weddings and liked their style.
  • Options
    Check out veilproductions.com -- they offer amazing videography (and photography) for a great price! They are personable and really enjoy telling love stories! Lifting the Veil Productions is really the best way to go - I, personally, love them!
  • Options
    We used Sound Connection Entertainment for DJ
    Rob Villano for video (a bit pricey, but  the results are well worth the expense - everyone loves our video)
    Limo - We used Action Limo in Garwood for our party bus and the shuttle service was with First Class Limo in Manalapn area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards