Delaware

Hair / Makeup in Wilmington, DE area??

Hi All - My hair/makeup plans fell through and need to find a salon or freelance team who can do a 10/21 wedding (a Sunday) in Wilmington. Any suggestions are appreciated!! Thanks.

Re: Hair / Makeup in Wilmington, DE area??

• They are based in Newark, DE but I do know that Gloss Salon does both hair and makeup and will travel to where ever you and your girls are getting ready. Good Luck!!
  • I second the suggestion for Gloss. A good friend of mine had them do her wedding day hair and makeup and they did a great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited September 2012
    Actually, RecoveringActor is a freelance makeup artist. She isn't on TK much anymore, but you can email her at recoveringactor2@gmail.com. 

ETA- She did my makeup for my Bpics and for my wedding and not only did she do a fabulous job, I received a ton of compliments. Andplusalso, she did one of my BM's makeup and my MOH's as well. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_hair-makeup-in-wilmington-de-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:a21ecf6b-8561-49d8-9acd-fcbaa86798f0Post:0482253f-4844-4f5d-8801-35ec17715a74">Re: Hair / Makeup in Wilmington, DE area??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually, RecoveringActor is a freelance makeup artist. She isn't on TK much anymore, but you can email her at recoveringactor2@gmail.com.  ETA- She did my makeup for my Bpics and for my wedding and not only did she do a fabulous job, I received a ton of compliments. Andplusalso, she did one of my BM's makeup and my MOH's as well. 
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

RA is over on The Nest too.  BTW, I tried Gloss and was disappointed.  They were one of several trials I did and they compared low on the list.  Favorite was Perry Anthony.
  • Santorini2011 - who did you go to at Gloss?? i am looking into having a hair trial there...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards