Canada-Alberta

Photographers- Alberta

Hey ladies,

Do any of you know great wedding photographer here in Alberta?? I would appreciate ANY suggestion that you have, I'm trying to cover all of my bases and check out as many as I can.
If any of you have/had a photog that you LOVED, I'd so appreciate to hear about them!! Thank you!

Re: Photographers- Alberta

• kittieikittiei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommended 6:8 photography. Check them out online. I think they're terrific! They live in BC but they travel all over. They did a wedding that I was in a couple of years ago and it was really nice to have two photographers, they catch a lot more. And they are very fun and comfortable to hang out with as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your input! I'll definitely check them out!!
  • WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    If you're still looking, we're using Shandro Photography (www.shandrophoto.com).  They did my brother's wedding, Engagement photos, TTD, and now their baby stuff too I think.   They were amazing to work with and we're flying them out to our DW wedding.  I think they're a touch more expensive, but they've also won national awards for their work.  They're based in Edmonton, but obviously will travel too.  Good luck finding someone!!

• edited December 2011
    Christine Lousie Photography, West of Third Design, ENV photography, and Milton Photography are all good options.
  • edited December 2011
    buffy goodman photography....
  • edited December 2011
    Pysh Posh Photography is who I'm using. The photographer's name is Carla. She's got some great stuff!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using K2 Photography.  She is in St. Albert, Alberta.  She is an absolutely awesome lady.  Very affoardable.  She will work within your budget and is just very personable.  Our engagement photos are in the cost of our package.  She is very experienced in a lot of areas of the wedidng preparations, to the point she is doing our inviations, as I wanted something very personal, inviations that would match our colors ect....and she came up with some awesome ideas there too.

Sherry
  • edited December 2011
    Pics Photograpghy out of Camrose does lovely, very classically beautiful work. I have worked with this photographer several times and his packages are always cost friendly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You guys are seriously awesome THANK YOU
  • edited December 2011
    Inked Soul Photography.  She is in the Calgary area.  Check her out on Facebook!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there, I just came across this little thing today.  I'm not sure if you have found anyone yet, but if you have not, check out www.flarephoto.ca
    She did our engagement photos and I would love for her to come to Jamaica with us, but, well, I have to be considerate of the budget somewhere!!  I cry all the time when I look at her blog and all of the pictures she does!  I love pictures!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards