Florida-South Florida
Options

Married Knotties.....

How long did you have to wait for your proffesional photos?  I'm deciding when I should start going ballistic!  Hes "backed up" and hes promised me the photos last week and this week but still no photos - he did tell me I'll get the actual photos before he gets to blog us because he still needs to blog another knottie before me - (i think i know who it is and shes been waiting two months for her photos) - I'm only 5-6 weeks from my day but I really want my pics!!! What do you guys think?  Give him two months before I freak?
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Married Knotties.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont most photographers blog the wedding before you get your photos?

I thought that was the point of the blog so you can see some right away while you wait for your final product...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah but hes been super busy he said and he hasnt had the time to blog us - he has to blog someone else before us and he had just blogged Jannette not long ago and she got married on 5/8 - I got married on 5/16 - it hasnt been that long but I really want my photos because I'm a spaz and cant wait!  Since I keep calling him he said he will get me my photos this week but he needs to blog someone else first so I'll see my photos before he blogs us - More because I'm impatient than anything.  I dont mind - I'm dying to see my pictures
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It took a little over 4 weeks for me to get the DVD with the pictures.  I did one teaser about a week after the wedding.  then blogged a few more the day he mailed me the DVD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Can you email me? p.marchand09@gmail.com

Thanks! I think I might be able to give you some insight! ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some photogs are quicker then others. I say relax a little and stop calling. I wouldn't want to rush him and then risk not getting the pictures you want because he rushed through the editing process to get them back quickly. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say give it some more time - I haven't received mine yet nor have I been blogged yet  and it's been over a month!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards