Louisiana-New Orleans

Gold & Fleur de Lis Wedding Decor For Sale- PIP (pic heavy)

Hi NOLA ladies,

As many of you know, I am a DW bride and my wedding is next weekend! I have shipped quite a bit of decor to my planner and now that the time is upon us, I really don't want to have to ship it all back to Texas just to try to sell it here.  Especially since much of it is fleur de lis.  I'm attaching pictures (going to try to anyways) of what I will be selling.  Besides the tall brass candeholders, most of it I am just wanting to get rid of and will take the best offer.  If you can pick up next weekend in NO after the wedding, even better.  I always have issues with receiving PM, so if you are interested your best bet is to post your email here, if you don't mind, and I will respond asap.

30 Gold speckled votive holders from Michael's (paid $45 for all of them)

4 small & 1 large Antique Gold Fleur de Lis Table Decor pieces (paid $30 for all of them)

5 Gold Fleur de Lis Table Decor (1 is larger than the others) (Paid $45 for all of them)
2 gold (brass) fleur de lis table number holders (seen in this pic also) (paid $10 each)
9 tall gold (brass) candleholder sets seen below (varying heights)- these are really nice (paid $25 each set- each "set" is 3 pieces)

2 gold fleur de lis flower urns (paid $10 each)

14 wine cork table number holders (made these, but hate to just chunk them if anyone has use for them!- the card just slides right in between the corks)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gold & Fleur de Lis Wedding Decor For Sale- PIP (pic heavy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards