Rhode Island
Options

41 North

Hi Girls!
Has anyone had a reception here?
If so, do you know teh site fees?

I have an appt in a few weeks-- the menus look awesome- but they refuse to give me site fees over the phone-- hoping to get some insight.

Re: 41 North

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey- I saw a blog post with pics from a  wedding there if you decide to use them and need some inspiration... www.zenobia-studios.com/blog
     search for 41 or click on it to the right
    FYI

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_41-north?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:c48ff5a3-e325-4957-a556-cf1b5410561aPost:10c113b6-4df3-4677-aa80-65210cce143d">Re: 41 North</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey- I saw a blog post with pics from a  wedding there if you decide to use them and need some inspiration... <a href="http://www.zenobia-studios.com/blog" rel="nofollow">www.zenobia-studios.com/blog</a>  search for 41 or click on it to the right FYI Good luck!
    Posted by samanthabowmen[/QUOTE]

STOP SPAMMING YOUR WEBSITE!!
  • Options
    jcorvesejcorvese member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no kidding. I acutAlly need helpful advice, not a spam message from a photographer im not using.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was in no way, shape or form a spam message... 41 North has not done a lot of weddings and that was the only place I had seen a past wedding. I was just trying to help. My post was entirely relevant. What's with the crazy paranoia?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its 10000 for the just the site fee ..... i asked in may
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went last week.
    It was 7500 for the site fee

or 3000 at Christys
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards