Chit Chat
Options

Wedding colors?

My wedding is 10/25/13 and is an outdoor/barn fall wedding. I LOVE purples. Purple, black and silver have been my favorite colors since 3rd grade. I was thinking for colors like David's Bridal Sangria, Regency, and Mercury. I'm not good with style or matching/coordinating, what do you think these colors would look like together?

Mercury

Regency

Sangria

Re: Wedding colors?

• Options
    I really love the Sangria especially for an October wedding. I dont know any of your other colors what kind of flowers?
  • Options
    For some reason, the regency seems kind of harsh. I like the first one the best.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-colors-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5a095349-a5d9-4594-a403-5a02d16d8460Post:32feaa84-7b92-4470-b93a-73d0dfd95e87">Wedding colors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is 10/25/13 and is an outdoor/barn fall wedding. I LOVE purples. Purple, black and silver have been my favorite colors since 3rd grade. I was thinking for colors like David's Bridal Sangria, Regency, and Mercury. I'm not good with style or matching/coordinating, what do you think these colors would look like together? Mercury Regency Sangria
    Posted by kfritz36[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I love dark colors too and am having a fall wedding. I decided to go with David's Bridal Marine, since it was the closest thing they had to midnight blue, and shades of purple. Incidentally, my mom and the groom's mom are wearing eggplant. I am using the bouquet and boutonniere flowers and ribbon to work in all the shades of purple and that I love (there are calla lillies out there that are so dark purple they almost look black!) </div><div>
    </div><div>I would pick sangria and mercury or regency and mercury as your main colors. I almost think the regency might be too vibrant to pair with the sangria.

</div>
  • Options
    the first color dresses with purple instead of pink flowers?
  • Options
    I like the first and third together. The second one is a little odd compared to the rest of the tones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I like the mercury with the sangria. The regency seems really bright with the other two. Those two with some silver or even a deep green mixed in would be pretty. 
  • Options
    I was thinking the Sangria and something similar to Mercury too. I like Regency, but as it was mentioned, it is a bit harsh with the other colors. I think #1 and #3 would look good in the venue (rustic, historic barn) with fall colors.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards