Ohio-Northeast
Options

Nail Salon Recommendations

Hey Girls. A few of my girls are planning on getting our nails done for my wedding. I am watching Dr. Oz and he was saying all this nasty stuff that goes on at some salons. So, I am looking for a reputable, clean, and safe place. I live in North Royalton, but don't mind traveling! Thanks!  
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Nail Salon Recommendations

• Options
    yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Z Salon in Berea - near Bucci's.  Very clean!!  I think you will be very pleased with them.

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salon Oz, in North Royalton, is very clean and they do a good job.   I will say that they are a smaller place - I believe they can do two pedicures at a time and two or three manicures.  I went with two of my girls and it worked out really well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    marios in parma is where me and my girls are going day before the wedding for mani/pedis...been there before and thought it was very clean and reputable
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to ask the same thing.  But here is the deal I dont want to go to a "NAIL PLACE" (No offense) but i dont find it relaxing when I cant talk to the person that is working on me and I dont like the "Asian Salons" because of the chemicals they use and how they tear my nail beds up with those drills.  Any suggestions in Canton (I think Hair Shoppe does it, thats where I am getting my hair and make up done).......So, no harsh chemicals, no drills and someone I can talk to.  Is that a tall order?
  • Options
    missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Antione's spa(I think I spelled that right) on 82 and Broadview.  They can do 3 pedicures at once.  I really like them.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    c0reyannc0reyann member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Nail Studio in North Canton on Maple (right around the corner from the Hair Shoppe).  Her phone # is 330.966.8966.  Kelly has been doing my nails for 10+ years, she's awesome.  She can do manicures, pedicures or sets.  She's a local gal, not an asian place (no offense to those places, I just prefer Kelly!).  She's the best around!
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I go to the Salon 176 on 82 and Broadview road in Broadview Heights for hair sometimes and they always do a good job. I've never had my nails done there though but the salon always seems really clean and professional.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Beginnings Salon and Spa in Hartville. Was there last weekend and they did a great job!!!  Very clean!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards