Gay Weddings

Gay Friendly Honeymoon- Caribbean?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a honeymoon destination, preferrably in the Caribbean? 

Re: Gay Friendly Honeymoon- Caribbean?

• edited December 2011
    Hey! I have been to mexico twice and it was amazing. Puerto Vallarta is great and extremely gay friendly. I went there for my proposal and it was amazing. If it interests you let me know and I can give you some pointers. I did my weeding in Mexico City and was amazing too. My next trip which will be our honeymoon since I couldn't take time off from work when we got married will be in Curacao. Apparently it is also very gay friendly. Let me know if you need some help.Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    I found Saint Martin to be open-minded and gay friendly when I visited in 2008.  Its also not overly Americanized as some of the Caribbean can be.  My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Saint Martin after our May 2011 ceremony in Chapel Hill, NC.
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to Curacao and Aruba. Both are supposed to be very gay friendly and even market themselves to gay tourists.
  • dandy82011dandy82011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carnival Cruise is Gay friendly me and my fiance went on a western caribbean cruise and everywhere we went was gay friendly!! Grand Cayman, Belize, Cozumel, and Roatan!!
  • jessporrasjessporras member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have decided on Mexico!  Riviera Maya (outside of Cancun) to be exact... Anyone been here and have any tips?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards