Second Weddings

*Hey hollieheidi*

Hey!! It's over!! My divorce was granted this morning, the "ex" didn't even bother to show up to court. I left the court house this morning with my certified, notarized, Judge approved divorce!! I am beyond happy and ready to marry my Mr. Right in 17 days :)

Re: *Hey hollieheidi*

• hollieheidihollieheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm soooo happy for you!  I just got home from work and I was going to email and see what happened!  Congrats!  What a jackass!  I guess he tucked his tail and ran!  He knew when he was whipped! I love it!  I'm so happy for you!  I can't wait to see the pics!  I'm sure you are so relieved!  Well, I had better not keep you...I'm sure you have a ton of last minute details to complete!  Congrats again and I'm looking forward to the pics! hollie.heidi at gmail dot com    
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep I definitely have a lot to do now! I had kinda put wedding things on hold when I found out he didn't file the papers! Now I'm scrambling and hoping I'm not forgetting anything :) But it's fun and I'm excited and not complaining. I'll email some pics when all is said and done.I hope things are smooth sailing for you as well, happy planning!!! Thanks for your support, you rock!
  • edited December 2011
    ::: butting in ::: Congrats! :) I've been kinda keeping up with the posts since I mostly lurk these days!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and Best Wishes for a wonderful day!
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!!! :)
    edited December 2011
    less than a week to go.........
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo-hoo 8 days to go!!! I need to find the "perfect" jewelry and I'm set to go! Now if I can calm my nerves....
    edited December 2011
    Almost there girlie!  Just wanted to say Good Luck and you'll have to post the pics when you get back!  Have a great weekend!  Have fun!
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey thanks!! I'll def post some pics when I get em! Can't wait for Saturday! I feel like I fought a battle to get here!

• heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wooo Hoooo! I AM MARRIED & IT ROCKS THIS TIME! Yesterday was perfect, the weather was perfect, the groom was perfect ,I couldn't have asked for anything better!
     My son Justin walking me down the aisle...

This is our first dance as husband and wife.....totally lost in the moment with him.
     The whole crew...I can't wait to get our pro pix back but I'm thankful for friends for the snap shots that I can look at now!
    BTW, I'm not incredibly short, our pastor is 6'6 and my hubby is 6'2, so my daughter and I just look short in comparison. Laughing
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!  WOOT! WOOT!

You look AWESOME!  Rock the red dress mama!

I can't wait to see the other pics!  You guys look sooo happy!  I'm glad everything worked out for you!  I'm sure it's all such a relief!  If you thought the whole wedding/divorce things was stressful.....on to the holidays!!!!

Wishing you guys the best this holiday season!  Talk to you soon and congrats again!
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!

I hope you had a great holiday. How are your nerves are surviving wedding planning! It's almost time for your big day, do you have all your ducks in row??

We are working through the step-parent stuff but it's all good and I'm glad everything worked out for us. I've come to realize that the Ex will always be a huge pain in the butt but atleast he's not my husband anymore!!!

Good luck to you and your hubby to be. I wish you the best and I hope your wedding is EVERYTHING you want it to be! I can't wait to see your pics, just from your post I know they will be awesome!

Our Wedding Party- my son walked  me down the aisle My daughter was my Maid of Honor and my stepson was the Best Man

• edited December 2011
    Congrats Heather,
    I don't know how I missed all of this! I have only been on spuratically in the last several months.
    You family is georgous and I loved your son walking you down the isle, my 14 year old son will be walking with me. So touching.

Our wedding is still 7 months out. I still have lots of details to take care of. I have a life beyond the wedding, and trying to balance everything and all the $$ is tough.

I wish you all the best. Congrats!
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey hollieheidi!

It's time for your big day girl, just wanted to send you best wishes for a beautiful wedding! You worked hard so don't forget to ENJOY it! Can't wait to see your pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards