California-Orange County
Options

Orange County Beach Venues

Hello Ladies,

Just engaged! Grew up in Mission Viejo, but i'm currently living in Honolulu, Hi.

I need a few suggestions for venues, and a lot of help with planning a wedding out of state so if theres anyone out there that wants to share their knowledge or have a out of state planning buddy, my email is kailey.marie@mac.com

also; does anyone know a beautiful beach ceremony venue and outdoor reception venue for 200 with a 30k budget?

Thanks Ladies. Innocent

Re: Orange County Beach Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of places in orange county that are for beach ceremonies. We were looking at those when we first started looking at venues. The only problem was a lot that we looked at were for smaller wedding parties. At least 100 and under.  There are a few but you need to look into it and some can get very pricey because usually beachfront is more exensive.

I think Surf and Sand in Laguna was decent and could holder larger groups , Hotel Laguna was up to 150 I think, and they were moderately priced.  But a lot of the ones I really liked were too small. I also think Newport Dunes holds bigger parties too not sure on pricing though

Casa Del Camino I think its called is beauiful and reasonably priced but small :)  Hope that helps
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cannons Seafood Grill is also a beautiful venue. It is an outside venue with a view of Dana Point Harbor. I'm actually having my wedding there next August and found them to be pretty reasonably priced compared to alot of other beach venues. 
  • Options
    StephanieH78StephanieH78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to also check out Casa Romantica in San Clemente. Cool venue..and 200 might work there.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anallinclusiveevent.com is in laguna village. great price and they're very friendly and helpful and the location is gorgeous. much better price then surf and sand, for we looked prior
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.AnAllInclusiveEvent.com

All Inclusive wedding packages at Laguna Village in Laguna Beach.  Panoramic ocean views.  Absolutely stunning.  Check out the web site above.  (only accomodagtes up to 175 though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards