Indiana

Bloomington, IN

Hi we live in Blgtn. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good locations to get married at either here or sorrounding counties. I would prefer to have everything at one locations. Also if anyone has any venue/ service suggestions that would be great. My main one in need is alterations. Thank you all! Smile

Re: Bloomington, IN

• jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     When are you getting married? Do you want indoor or outdoor?
  • stori489stori489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We want it to be outdoor
  • jpharisjpharis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am not sure if this is even an option, but you could try some wineries or orchards. I live outside of Bloomington a little bit so I am not super knowledgeable about what all is in Bloomington, but I know there are alot of these type of places all around Bloomington. Sorry I am not much help.

• kkorthkkorth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married ar Deer Park Manor in Bloomington - had the wedding outside and the reception inside. I LOVED the venue. The one downside is having the reception inside limits the number of people (I think it will only fit about 100 inside, maybe just 80, if you have a dance floor inside as well). However, lots of people have the ceremony and reception outdoors, where you wouldn't have the capacity problem. Also, when you get it, you get it for the whole day, and they have a nice loft to get ready in. I liked it :)
  • kita_19kita_19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should definately try Eagle Pointe golf resort, Fourwinds Resort, or even the Country club. 

http://www.bloomingtonbridalshow.org/interest.htm

Hope that helps!!!
    ~*~*~* Mommy of 3 *~*~*~ ***Navy Corpsman*** ~~~ Wife of the Greatest~~~
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards