New Jersey - South

Beach Engagement Photos

My fiance and I were looking to have our engagment phots taken down in Wildwood,NJ.  Does anyone know of any good photographers that takes beach photos for an affordable rate?

Re: Beach Engagement Photos

• edited December 2011
    check out Inger from Keepsake studios.  I recommended her to a few other girls on here for their beach photos and they loved them.  She LOVES doing beach photos and she gives you a free practice run with her so you can see if you like her, etc.

she website is: www.keepsakestudios.com

my family has used her for years and shes fantastic!  tell her Rachel who's wedding is on 9/5/10 recommended you to her, it might get you something!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Paul Dempsey is who we used....if you check out his site...he has e pics that were taken on the boardwalk....he will do anything!!  And his prices are totally reasonable
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer, Marc Anthony, will do pics on the beach... our wedding was on the beach, so you can check them out..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=53275&id=1658854767&ref=mf

On his blog he has some pics from beach e-pics too..

www.marcanthonyphoto.com/wordpress/
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our photographer lives in Wildwood, although we were at 59th street pier in OCean City for our engagement shoot.  He does great work, check him out.
    RHMphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards