Illinois-Chicago
Options

the weekend!

What are you doing this weekend??  NWR and WR!  Let's hear it!

Re: the weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
     I'm actually going to a wedding this weekend.  Maybe I can get some last minute ideas?

Then I think we're going to start making our programs.  Ahh, about a month to go!

So yeah it's going to be a weekend filled with my and others wedding related stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's my shower tomorrow! I'm so excited!

And ... my really good friend is flying in tonight! Super stoked to see her as well!

NWR: I'm going to a wake for my great aunt tonight. She'll be dearly missed :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your great aunt Scarlett.....

NWR:  I have to work tomorrow :-( but I think I may go get a pedicure after that

WR:  I need to figure out the layout for my aisle runner so I can get started on that.  I'm hoping to also get the candy buffet ordered (need candy, containers and utensils....already have all of the containers).
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about your Aunt Scarlett.

WR: I'm ordering my dress tomorrow!

NWR: it's my nephew's (and RB) 5th birthday party on Sunday. Heading to my hometown for the party! I can't believe he's already 5!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

tomorrow morning i am doing hair for one of my college friend's wedding and then going to the wedding in the evening.

on sunday i am going dress shopping for the second time....it makes me so nervous

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't be nervous lk....enjoy it.  I say that now but I understand your nervousness. Just try not to stress out, listen to the opinions of others but go with your gut.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chelsea Handler show tonight- Chicago Theater!! Woo Hoo! Back to wedding stuff next weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sparkle1985Sparkle1985 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- made my personalized hangers for myself, BM. MOB, MOG, FG, and Usherette!  I had 13 to do all together and I love the way they turned out!  They're not all the way done yet since I need to wait for my rhinestones from ebay to come in but the basic wire and hanger are assembled :) It was my first DIY and I'm proud that I even did it.

NWR- Celebrating a friends birthday at Corn Fest Saturday night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards