October 2013 Weddings
Options

Resolutions

I know you are thinking about them.  Care to share?

I haven't put much thought into it yet but it's on the agenda for this weekend.  

S'mores. Just S'mores please.

Re: Resolutions

• Options
    Read more of the Bible.

Prep for the goofy challenge.

Marry my best friend.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_resolutions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:ecf6cc7b-35ca-49e6-98d3-bf65346a4cb5Post:54824f4b-6b47-4901-a498-ce66a84592b5">Re: Resolutions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Read more of the Bible. Prep for the goofy challenge. Marry my best friend.
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

One of my resolutions is to actually read the entire bible in 2013. Ewordtoday.org breaks it into daily readable chunks and I've been following that. I started on December 15th (it starts on the 1st or 15th of any month).

I have others but at the moment I can't remember - how useful is that? They're mostly craft related - I do a lot of crafty stuff, and there are projects I would like to make. In general, I'm really good about finishing what I start, but some things need to be finished and other projects I would like to do from start to finish. I also would like to frame my diplomas this year to hang in my office.  I would like to go back to playing the violin - I played for years and stopped, and would either like to pick it up myself and/or go back to lessons.

Then the obvious stuff - save money, be more organized, clean my closet and donate a lot, plan a wedding, get married - etc!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Marry my man :)

Be more active (I bought an indoor trainer for my bike, so no cold-weather/snow excuses!)

Save money

Of course these are broad goals, and I am working on making more elaborate plans in order to carry these out. But no one needs to bored with my step by step processes lol.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_resolutions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:ecf6cc7b-35ca-49e6-98d3-bf65346a4cb5Post:c37f67ca-eeb6-4649-af69-bb627b193e06">Re: Resolutions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also would like to frame my diplomas this year to hang in my office.  
    Posted by SewInLoveWithDMB[/QUOTE]

<div>What have you studied?  </div>
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    Study Japanese regularly again.

Obtain my OCN.

Get murried.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Start a savings account with FI

Lose weight/get healthy

Graduate from college in May