Hawaii

Somewhat concerned...

Hello Ladies,

We just realized that the date we choose 4-22-11 falls on Good Friday. And I was wondering if we were going to encounter any problems in terms of closings on Oahu or any hidden fees given that it is a holiday?

TIA

Re: Somewhat concerned...

• edited December 2011
    Ooh, great question! Hopefully some local ladies will chime in here!
  • moozumumoozumu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never noticed any particular good friday inconveniences here. Everything should be open and operating as usual. HTH ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_somewhat-concerned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:00f66407-b8db-40c4-bcd6-3c05d1d1a295Post:f3cca7e4-e0d2-4e90-aff8-626e08be6f34">Re: Somewhat concerned...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have never noticed any particular good friday inconveniences here. Everything should be open and operating as usual. HTH ;)
    Posted by moozumu[/QUOTE]

<div>Yup, I think you should be fine.  There may be a few small businesses that might be closed or have a half-day, but in terms of your wedding vendors, it should be fine.  The only thing I would double-check with is your officiant and if your venue is at a church -- they may have other services planned that day...</div>
  • edited December 2011
    having grown up there i would say you should not be concerned. Agree with jaymers that your church (if you have one) would be the only concern
  • edited December 2011

Thank you ladies, so much for the advice. I really appreciate it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards