Wisconsin

DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!

Hey ladies! So I just wanted to share a vendor with you all that I recently signed. She is a wedding coordinator but I hired it as just my day-of coordinator. Jami owns All Dressed Up Event Planning out of Neenah. You'll have to look her up online but I compared reviews, prices etc. and she was the best in both areas. She charges $300 to take care of everything the day of your wedding so you don't have to worry about anything.

She also has phenominal reviews on Wedding Wire. Check it out here: http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/all-dressed-up-event-planning-llc-neenah/3fb6e860893ba1bf.html

We met her in person and she was great. Very organized and full of ideas.

I just wanted to share in case any of you other brides in the area were looking for a DOC! Look into her! Hope this helps!
"Love it touching souls, Surely you've touched mine" J. Mitchell Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!

• Rverdnce13Rverdnce13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  She sounds great!
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE Jami!!

She is my DOC
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    I should add she does travel the state and has done some weddings outside of WI so she isn't limited to the Green Bay/Appleton/Neenah areas.
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_doc-gbfox-cities-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:b0aac6f5-54b4-48bc-9ea1-f7befce044d4Post:1134b9d3-6056-494b-b0cf-ab2c932842d1">Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I should add she does travel the state and has done some weddings outside of WI so she isn't limited to the Green Bay/Appleton/Neenah areas.
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

great to know! our wedding is in milwaukee and i am in the market for a doc! (however i can meet with her up north too because that is where i am from).

thanks for the info ladies!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_doc-gbfox-cities-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:b0aac6f5-54b4-48bc-9ea1-f7befce044d4Post:e39f0da7-d631-435c-94be-1400e6feacce">Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!! : great to know! our wedding is in milwaukee and i am in the market for a doc! (however i can meet with her up north too because that is where i am from). thanks for the info ladies!
    Posted by jonesma204[/QUOTE]

You can also check her calendar on the website she notates the days she is booked.  Or just zip her an email she is pretty quick to respond.
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_doc-gbfox-cities-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:b0aac6f5-54b4-48bc-9ea1-f7befce044d4Post:f7fd0899-1793-4688-a36b-3efff5569be2">Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE Jami!! She is my DOC
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

Yay!! I am excited to have her for our wedding as well! What sold you on her? I think the reviews reeled me in, her personality was great and her price was the frosting on the cake.

The last thing I want to deal with on the big day are those little, naggy details so I'm so happy we hired her and for so reasonable. Now me and all our friends/family can just enjoy the day!
    "Love it touching souls, Surely you've touched mine" J. Mitchell Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_doc-gbfox-cities-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:b0aac6f5-54b4-48bc-9ea1-f7befce044d4Post:ab680ba8-130e-4e5b-993a-5067d02ed7d5">Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOC for GB/Fox Cities brides!! : Yay!! I am excited to have her for our wedding as well! What sold you on her? I think the reviews reeled me in, her personality was great and her price was the frosting on the cake. The last thing I want to deal with on the big day are those little, naggy details so I'm so happy we hired her and for so reasonable. Now me and all our friends/family can just enjoy the day!
    Posted by kagarvin[/QUOTE]

It was actually a knottie here (sorry I don't remember who!) that posted her saying she was googling and saw her website and nixed her figuring she would be easily a thousand, but then ran into a DOC ad on craigslist so she emailed and it was Jami who directed her to the website.

I have to admit the price was impressive, she emailed back right away which for me was awesome, and has been so easy going helpful but not smothering and really makes me more excited about the wedding.  I for one just wanted to hand over the prep to someone so i didn't have to worry about it or have anyone else worry and the $300 is so worth it!
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards