Maryland-Baltimore

Ideas for Rehearsal Dinner?

Our ceremony rehearsal will likely be later in the day on a friday (around 6 assuming another wedding isn't taking place) so that people don't have to take a full day off work.  The rehearsal dinner will have to take place at another location; what are some very budget friendly restaurants in the Stevenson vicinity to hold it?  We have about half of the rehearsal party coming from Cecil County so we could also find a place around 695 on the way to 95-North, just preferably not downtown/farther away for them. 
I'd love a place that's casual and low-key so that everyone can be as relaxed as possible.  Thanks in advance!!
Anniversary

Re: Ideas for Rehearsal Dinner?

• swelchphrswelchphr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding location is only about 10 mins down the street from our house, so we're inviting people back for a casual (but catered) BBQ.  If you, or you have someone who lives local, that may be a good option. 

We're going to use Big Bad Barbeque (http://www.bigbadwolfbarbeque.com/cateringBBW.pdf). I saw them on Living Social as one of the 365 things to do in Baltimore; they raved about who the BBQ.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    A winery!  You can have a tasting session and either bring your pwn food or have it catered.  
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married in Stevenson at Gramercy Mansion. She had the rehearsal dinner at a restaurant called Blue Stone. It wasn't too far away and it was yummy!!

http://www.bluestoneonline.net/ heres the website! HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ohh I love Bluestone.  I think it'd be too pricey though for the number of ppl we'll have but I actually did think of them since they're so good :) !

The bbq would normally be exactly what we're looking for but there's no where to host it.  My parents are recently divorced so neither of their houses are appropriate and my fiance and I no longer live in the area.  All of our friends in the area are still on the younger side where they're living in apartments which would be way too small.  

The winery is an idea I hadn't thought of! I know of Boordy and Basignani, I wonder if they're open to something like this for a larger group?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the RD at Patterson bowling downtown...BYOB and food - super cheap and fun!  Maybe Pikesville lanes will let you do something similar?
  • edited December 2011
    Red Brick Station?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards