March 2013 Weddings

Hi Ya'll!

I did the "Getting to know you" at the top, but just wanted to say "hello!"

We're 98% sure our date is 3/30/2013. We just got engaged on Tuesday (7/3) on the beach in Grand Cayman while we were on our cruise. I'm Jordan and my FI is Mark. We live in OK and are SO excited to be getting married!

So...what are everyone's colors?

I hope this board picks up and starts becoming more active as time gets closer. It is so exciting to be talking to people with the same time frame and sharing the excitement! :)

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.

Re: Hi Ya'll!

• pink and lavender. :) yours?
  • Oh my gosh! I just looked at your wedding ticker and realized that 3/30 is less than 9 months away! I am having the same date as you, and I am also at the very beginning of planning. We are doing a cherry blossom theme, so our colors will be various shades of pink, cream, and brown. What are you thinking for yours? Congratulations and good luck on your planning!
  • CaitlynmkCaitlynmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    Congrats and welcome!! My colors are blush, ivory and gold. The gold is really only in the details at the reception though. I can't believe we're all at or around the 8 month mark... time is flying by! I do think we'll be more active as it gets closer, lots to do this fall!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! Our date is also 033013. We had the date picked out since the end of 2010, and we started buying supplies for DIY projects and booked our venue in early 2011. We officially got engaged with a ring on my finger August 12th last year. We have all our vendors booked and most everything purchased. I just found the invitations this morning that we will be ordering, so all that's left are the guys outfits and other small details. Our colors are lilac, pink, and turquoise. They are our favorite colors, as well as our birthstones his is pink for Oct, mine is turquoise for Dec, purple is pink and blue together and my favorite color. They are also very spring colors, and since our wedding is the day before Easter, decor in these colors is easy to find.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!

Our colors are aqua, white and silver :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Congrats! Our colors are purple and grey =) I'm getting married March 2nd so it's less then 8 months!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Jordan! Our date is 3/23/13, our colors are dark purple & bright aquaish blue haha. Just a little over 8 months, it will fly!! Congrats on your engagement. Cant wait to hear more as your planning comes along!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am so excited to get to know everyone! It's looking like we are going to have to change our date to 3/23 due to Easter being 3/31 and we have lots of out of town guests that are Catholic and want to be home Easter morning to go to mass. Boo. Oh well, I'd rather change my date up a week than not have 20+ members of our famiily not be able to attend. :)

Our colors are hot pink, black and maybe a little white or silver as accent colors.

Hope everyone has a great day and happy  planning!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Hi, I'm (sorta) new to this board, I post mostly in the Philly area board.
    My date is also 3/23/2013. My colors are going to be different shades of purple.
    The only color part is really the invitations and the dresses.
    My MOH is wearing plum, bridesmaids are wearing wisteria and my flower girls might wear white with each a sash of plum and the other wistera. Or I may put them both in lilac. We go tomorrow evening to pick their dresses.
    I just bought my dress Thursday and my MOH bought hers then too. I can't believe everything is starting to fall together!
    We have our church, venue, caterer, photography, limo, dj all booked. I have calls into the bakery and florist to set up my appointments with them.
    I feel ahead of the game a bit but I'd rather it be that way ;)

Whats everyone else got done?

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Welcome to all I have not said hi to!! =)  My fiance and I are getting married 03-23-13 also ... our colors are (hmm...) Black/White and Misty Blue (Bari Jay bridesmaid dresses ... blue-ish/gray) with some pastel pink/orange/blue in the bouquets ... if that makes ANY sense to anyone but myself and my florist?! =)

We have quite a bit done, but we've been engaged for a year now ... Venue, band, photographer, videographer, florist, cake lady, hair, makeup, DRESS, bridesmaid dresses/flowergirl dresses picked out, oh joy.  Still quite a bit to do, but a good start.

Welcome to the world of wedding planning =)
  • Hello and welcome.

We are getting married on March 24, 2013 and our colors are plum and green.  And everyone is right, time seems to be flying by.  I guess when you have as many things to get done while planning a wedding that tends to happen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hiya
    So happy for y'all! We have the same date 03/30/13! Our colors aqua and charteuse with white accents.

See ya in the Spring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards