New Jersey
Options

Ceremony Musicians

Anyone have any good recs for ceremony musicians?  I'm trying to keep it under $700 and I'd like them to play the cocktail hour as well...My friend used Marti Sweet of Sweet Music.  Has anyone else heard of her?  I remember her doing a good job at the wedding, but I don't know if there's anyone else equally good and maybe a little cheaper.  She is $250 a musician with a $150 "music preparation fee."
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ceremony Musicians

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking for? Singer? Piano Player? Something else?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    idk i guess a violinist and piano?  whatever instruments go with a violin.  and someone to sing...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest my ceremony musicians, for a string trio I'm paying $480 The Summit Strings, www.weddingstringsonline.com I was originally going to go with Marti but she charges more than I was willing to pay for one person. I am dealing with Bob at Summit and he has been a pleasure.

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome! thanks so much
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW it's only a $100 for them to stay  at the cocktail hour, that's for all 3
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Summit Strings. We opted for the quartet, which is $600 for the ceremony.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I already recieved an email response from Bob.  Fi and I will definitely be consdering them!  Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards