California-Los Angeles

Videographer offering reduced price for experience and exposure...

I am just beginning to launch my career as an event videographer and I need to start building up a reel of footage to show more clients what I can do. I am offering a reduced rate on engagement or wedding videography. I bring professional equipment and a professional attitude. All I ask is to go over the event about three months before the day. I need to know time, place and length of event. And exactly what you want included in your video, Full ceremony, and reception etc.

I will provide a highlight reel of the event, I can capture all the elements of the Bride and Grrom getting ready before the big event. I can capture the ceremony and the reception and professionally edited highlight DVD of the event with music and graphics.

One DVD will come with the package, additional DVD's will be available to purchase. Sold directly to interested parties.

This would be a great way to get the moments of your day captured forever, at a price far lower than what most are charging, but with all the professionalism you expect in quality and service.

I can also offer still photography and DJ music serivces as well
Please contact Mark at markdinatale@sbcglobal.net or visit my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twentyoneplus-video-productions/345599858785916

Thank You!
Mark

Re: Videographer offering reduced price for experience and exposure...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards