Second Weddings
Options

Intro :)

Good evening everyone!  My name is Amanda and my fiance is Aaron.  We are getting married on December 6, 2012 at Disney World in Orlando, FL.  It is the second wedding (and last) for both of us.  Our first marriages were under less than pleasant circumstances so we are very excited to be planning our wonderful and truly loving wedding.  I look forward to hopefully getting to know many of you better during this planning and preparing time.  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker I'm a Disney Bride!! WDW 12-6-12

Re: Intro :)

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!  Congratulations on your engagement.  I hope your planning goes well.  Cheers!
  • Options
    ski2playski2play member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards.  We look forward to getting to know you.  Tell us more.  Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amanda-  Welcome!  I have to admit, when I saw your screen name, I was hoping to actually meet Super Connie.  ~Donna
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    awayagainawayagain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    I love Disney - sigh....
    Is your screen name a reference to an airplane?
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Amanda, and congrats! Looking forward to hearing all the details of your wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_intro-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:8f968ac8-5903-4b81-a56f-8d5a39142a86Post:1a781e0f-e9f5-4481-b9e6-bae4802d8b42">Re: Intro :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! I love Disney - sigh.... Is your screen name a reference to an airplane?
    Posted by awayagain[/QUOTE]

DING DING DING!!!  Yes that screen name was in reference to the Super Constellations of the 1950's to the late 1970's!!  I changed my e-mail so I had to get a new screen name :( 

So now....Superconnie2012 is ALR122012

:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_intro-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:8f968ac8-5903-4b81-a56f-8d5a39142a86Post:16e7d7b8-b72e-4f40-923f-9ea71ad02d12">Re: Intro :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the boards.  We look forward to getting to know you.  Tell us more.  Thanks.
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

Well...I am a second time bride.  I was married into the military at 21 and divorced with two children 3 years later.  My FI is also a divorcee with two children but they live in a different state so we get to see them a couple times a month.  Up until June of this year I was a flight attendant and my FI currently still makes a living as a commercial pilot.  We met last December at work and were engaged this past June, our wedding will be at WDW in early December 2012 (either 7th or 8th).  We are currently in the process of buying a house, which is why our engagement is going to be so long.  I really look forward to chatting with all of y'all over the next year and some change and hopefully after!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards