Ohio-Columbus

Officiant?

Hi! I'm new to the boards! I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm getting married in December and in need of an officiant. Can anyone reccomend one at a decent price? I'd like someone that's not super expensive as we have kind of a tight budget. I know a lot of people use Damian King but he was pretty far out of our price range. Someone around $250-$300 would be perfect. I've done a few google searches and made a few phone calls but so far I've not found anyone that I liked so I figured I'd ask here. Who are you ladies using? THANKS!

Re: Officiant?

• Hi there! I just got married on May 12th and haven't had a second to post my vendor reviews but we used Chase Waits. He's really great and laid back. He'll help you create a custom ceremony and has some great ideas. He's right in your price range too! He' did such an amazing job and is really quick to respond when you have questions. I think it's chasewaits.com and he also has a facebook info page. Hope this helps and good luck!
  • td672ptd672p member
    First Comment
    We are using Patrick Mayer. We aren't getting married until Octber but he has already met with us and he's been awesome to work with so far. We had A LOT of ideas and he sat and listened to me go on about every one of them. We got him for $150 because of a special he's got going this month but I think he's normally $200. Still in your price range. His site is www.mayermatrimony.com. Good luck and congrats! :P
  • Ditto about Chase Waits, except we haven't got married yet.  Everything so far has been great with him.
    Anniversary
  • i'm using chase as well. :)
  • I'm using Chase as well.. I just met him last night, he's awesome and very affordable.
    -=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GinaRD30GinaRD30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    How much does Chase Waits cost? I am thinking of contacting him as well as Mayer matrimony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards