Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gift from office

My office just surprised me today with a Margaritaville machine, some good tequila, and a catered meeting/mini-shower. It's a really nice gift and I was sooo surprised, but I want to think of a good way of thanking them besides sending an interoffice email. Our office manager suggested writing one thank you card to everyone and then she could pass it around to everyone. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I could bring in cookies or something?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gift from office

• Options
    egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    Did everyone sign the card or did it just say "From Office Staff"?  If everyone signed it, I would also send everyone a thank you note for it.  If it was signed from the office staff, I would write one thank you.  I think the cookies are a nice idea either way.
  • Options
    RunDogRunDog member
    First Comment
    Good point. It was signed individually by everyone, so I think I'm just going to write an individual note to everyone and leave it on their desk tomorrow. If I have time for cookies, I'll bring those, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our office throws us showers (mine is tomorrow!), and usually there is one thank you card in the break room, and they bring in donuts or bagels the next morning.
    That's what I plan to do.
  • Options
    RunDogRunDog member
    First Comment
    Hmmm, I like that idea, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Make them Margaritas!!  haha  But no in all seriousness cookies or something would be nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_gift-from-office?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:a74f41e7-e6ba-4185-98a6-dc7db12f07b5Post:4c558854-e585-42df-9c18-04f484f4c7bf">Re: Gift from office</a>:
    [QUOTE]Make them Margaritas!!  haha  But no in all seriousness cookies or something would be nice!
    Posted by AG2AF=2012[/QUOTE]

Ditto!  Haha. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards