Massachusetts-Boston

Florist

I am looking for a florist near Worcester/Fitchburg area that is willing to be creative for a smaller flower budget. I am not super traditional so I need someone fun and creative. Any suggestions?

Re: Florist

• cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went through Windmill Florist, in Fitchburg for bouquets, centerpieces, and a cake topper. They were really nice and the flowers ended up looking really cool, BUT, he did make some mistakes on them. For example the bouquets were mixed up (we wanted certain ones to be certain flowers and other ones to be different, and they did it backwards) and they completely messed up the ribbon colors for the bouquets. Also he used pearl pins on the bouquets, which I didn't want, and the flowers were in the wrong type of shaped holder thing. Now, in the end, the flowers still looked really great, but it sort of sucked that they weren't the exact way I wanted them. But, the prices were so much cheaper than anywhere else I looked that it made sense, you get what you pay for really.
  • edited December 2011
    I am biased because she is my friend, but the Botanical Boutique (Spencer or Leicester) is great.   Ari is incredibly creative and has fresh ideas.  Here is the site:
    http://www.thebotanicalboutique.com/index.php/weddings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards