Oklahoma

Wedding vehicle

Does anyone know of any luxury car rentals in Oklahoma, preferably the Tulsa are.  We don't really want a limo and have seen pix of a beauford and would love to rent one or a Rolls.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Wedding vehicle

• edited December 2011
    My best suggestion would be to check for local car clubs. Or see if there is a classic car show in the area any time soon. If you find someone that has one.. they might be willing to drive you on your day a LOT cheaper then what you would pay to rent one. Most people that I know that have classic cars are either totally against having anyone 'mess' with their car or so proud of it that its a treat for them to do something like that! Hope this helps!

Elli
  • bryn_4316bryn_4316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a limo place in Tulsa that has classic cars for rent.  Although they don't have much and they may be booked.  There is also Kings Limo in OKC.  We have an old '63 Austin Princess we are having restored for my daughter's wedding in June.  If you don't have luck with the rental companies and your wedding is after June 19th, AND we get ours up and running well, we would be happy to rent you ours!  My husband has his commercial drivers license and can drive you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards