Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

DIY Invitations from cardsandpockets.com

Did anyone do their own invitations? I've been looking into this because for the same invitation it is about $175-$200 cheaper from what I had found at a local printer. My only concern is that they do not have templates and I'm not very saavy on the graphic designing end. Just trying to get some opinions.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DIY Invitations from cardsandpockets.com

• edited December 2011
    We are using C&P for paper & printing (we are doing the invite design & mounting - the paper comes pre-cut wihch makes it easier) and you're right, it is much cheaper.

A lot of vendors on etsy will create an invite for you & provide the electronic file to submit for printing - I would check that out.
  • larmoserlarmoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i bought my pocketfolds, cream cardstock and envelope liners from cards&pockets and my outer and inner envelopes from paper presentation. i designed everything on photoshop. i might try printing myself but i heard you can take your own paper to kinkos or staples and they will print it for you.

like pp said etsy has several people who would design a layout for you, but i have no idea on the cost.

i really enjoyed designing mine, and if you had a really good idea on what exactly you wanted, i could help you. just let me know!

Photobucket

Lauren & Dave
    wedding website
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards