California-San Diego

Flagship Yachts

Does anyone have any experience with them?  We are looking at holding our wedding ceremony and reception aboard.  Any feedback would be great - we are planning our wedding from another state, so I'm looking for any info.  Thanks!

Re: Flagship Yachts

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on the Hornblower Yacht in San Diego & absolutely love it.  The wedding planner is amazing & the boat is beautiful.  I'm planning from AZ & they are so accomodating.  They e-mailed pictures, reviews, any thing we asked they got for us.  If you're not 100% set on Flagship, I'd definitely check out Hornblower :)

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes to Hornblower! They are so, so wonderful! And don't hesitate to ask for referrals you out-of-towners!!! I live here and have gotten great help from here.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_flagship-yachts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:e513e01e-7bc9-4e05-a667-14e851fdc725Post:d360aecd-62cb-4c95-8e67-9d3c2d5d934f">Re: Flagship Yachts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes to Hornblower! They are so, so wonderful! And don't hesitate to ask for referrals you out-of-towners!!! I live here and have gotten great help from here.
    Posted by theKylieBride[/QUOTE]

did you get married on a hornblower yacht? do you have any recommendations for hair & make-up? that's my last thing to find :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them. I mean I had consultaions and this and that and then my fiance's grandfather had a huge accident and was wheel chair bound. So we moved the wedding ashore. I'm still working on the hair and make up as well...but I'll keep you posted. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure your wedding will be just as beautiful on land :)
    Yes please keep me posted! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards