Illinois-Chicago

Affordable Wedding Venues in the Western Suburbs (Wheaton, Naperville, Warrenville etc.)

I have recently gotten engaged and have been looking online for wedding venues.  Unfortantly I am currently living out of the country so I am unable to visit any places right now!  Ideally I would like a place to hold the Reception for 100-150 people that has an indoor space as well as an outdoor patio or somewhere to get outside. I would be happy to set up a tent somewhere and do it outside, but it seems many forest preserves close at dusk which would put a bit of a damper on the party afterwards.  Also a place that allows BYOB and possible would allow us to use any caterer we would like as the perferred caterer lists can become quite pricey!  We are on a budget would would like to save as much money as possible.  If you have any ideas please share them with me because I do know good places are booked up quite quickly!!  Thanks guys!

Re: Affordable Wedding Venues in the Western Suburbs (Wheaton, Naperville, Warrenville etc.)

• Check out Four Rivers Environmental Education Center in Channahon, IL.  I know its alittle south of the area you are looking at but its a gorgeous facility right along the river in the middle of the forest preserve.  You just have to be out by midnight. and they have an outdoor patio and a lovely gazebo/shelter right across the parking lot.  They are on wedding wire.  They do have a preferred catering list but Duke's has a deal package for Four Rivers which made it alot more affordable.  Good Luck!  I hope you find something to fit your needs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would look into Katherine Legge Memorial Park.  They have nice grounds, ample parking, allows outside catering and BYOB.  They are located in Hinsdale.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards