December 2012 Weddings
Options

Perplexed December Bride

My wedding is scheduled for 12-1-2012. I booked a reception venue in Janaury. I was super excited and caught up in the moment. I thought this venue was PERFECT. I went last month to view it, and it didnt have the same feel. Now I am looking for another venue. Crazy? Yes thats how I feel.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Foot in mouth I thought I knew what I wanted.. but I guess I didn't.

Re: Perplexed December Bride

• Options
    I am just getting into getting ready for my wedding. to me venue is important. I would say look around and see what you like and if there available before you unbook your current venue. 
    good luck! 

dont forget state parks :)
  • Options
    No I have had moments like that after buying my dress and booking things. Totally normal! If it passes, great! If you still feel that way in a couple days, look for another place. No big deal. It's your day. Get what you want exactly!
  • Options
    thanks! I called my venue today and decided to stay with them but see if i can make some decor changes. I'm slacking on my wedding planning, december is not that far away and the month of june i was anti wedding. omg. I feel like a disaster! hahah
  • Options
    If you need help with any of the planning, I am a crazy organized bride and am way ahead! :) Also, we are date twins!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    I'm a date twin as well!  I was concerned and had "cold feet" about my venue as well, but now I'm looking at some options for decor and am totally in love with it again.  I think it's normal to reconsider certain options about the wedding, especially when you do somethings so far in advance too (we booked ours last November, about a month after the engagement)!
  • Options
    thanks ladies! I booked my venue in Janaury right after we got engaged. I got cold feet last month and things just got crazy. I think I am back on track now. I still have my venue and my dj. I feel horrible bc i told my bridesmaids it was cancelled and now they are like what the... haha Sealed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards