California-Inland Empire

Who has a case of the Mondaaaaays?

Hey ladies! How is your day going? Wel I have a midterm tonight (boo) and I didnt buy the book( $200 for a 8 week course? I dont think so!), and I have a presentation (boo).... Monday is stinky for me. The only think that I am looking foward to is that I have a client tomorrow! She's an IE bride that is getting married in November and I am doing a makeup trial for her. I am so freakin excited. I get excited about other people's weddings now... my wedding is like dreadful... I just want it to be over!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Who has a case of the Mondaaaaays?

• edited December 2011
    It's a little late for a "good luck" on your midterm but I'm sure you did great! Congrats on your makeup client! =) That is really cool. I hope your business takes off for you.

My day was great. FI and I just got back from a little mini vacation. We went to Idyllwild with his family...rented a cabin up there...went hiking...walk through the town. It was a nice little slow paced vacation. So, today I just relaxed and made some oreo truffles and dinner.

• lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for getting a client!  I'm trying to start up a photography business, so I know how difficult it is to start and get business!!  What class are you taking?

And...how on earth do you make oreo truffles?!  they sound yummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards